The Luxe Pack in Inexperienced Awards ceremony held on June 15 at Luxe Pack New York on the Jacob Javits Conference Middle in Manhattan to a packed home.
Pictured above are the winners, together with Diana Verde Nieto, Constructive Luxurious co-founder and CEO, who hosted the presentation, and the judges.
Magnificence Packaging Editor-in-Chief Jamie Matusow served as decide together with:
- Kaitlyn Schneider, Director of Product Innovation and Engineering, Tata Harper Skincare
- Alexandra Uribe, sustainability advisor & CO2 emissions specialist, CO2RAL
- Monica Becker, Director, Magnificence, Private Care & Family Merchandise, Cradle to Cradle Merchandise Innovation
- Victor Casale, Co-Founder and CEO, MOB Magnificence & Pact Collective
Winners of the Luxe Pack in Inexperienced 2022 Awards are:
- TUBEX — for its mono-material aluminum tube for Ren Clear Skincare
- VERESCENCE — for the launch of its Verescence Infinite Glass
Posing with their awards – and the judges – are:
- Susanne Holzinger, Group Gross sales Director, Client Items, Tubex
- Michel Levisse, vp gross sales, ales, new product improvement & advertising and marketing—North America, Verescence